Create a Messenger App With WhatsApp & Telegram Features
WhatsApp has been the most popular messaging app for a while now. But WhatsApp features are not as innovative as you think. On the other hand, Telegram has a lot of features that WhatsApp doesn’t have.
In 2009, Jan Koum and Brian Acton left Yahoo after 9 years of working together. They wanted to build a new kind of company where people could communicate easily and quickly across borders and devices. The founders decided to start a new company and named it WhatsApp.
Telegram was created in 2013 by the Russian brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. It has over 200 million users and is used by many people to communicate with others, and it quickly became popular because of its high-end security features and its focus on privacy. It is also more open to developers than WhatsApp, which means that it allows them to create more interactive and engaging content for users on the platform.
Why Whatsapp and Telegram aren’t as Innovative as You Think?
Because these mentioned models are now achievable for anyone, for any purpose, and for any community without any techy knowledge or millions of dollars, through nandbox technology. In less than a day – you can build your messaging app with the whole futures of them both.
Now let’s take a look at WhatsApp and Telegram’s features:
WhatsApp And Telegram Features:
- WhatsApp Business: One of the most popular WhatsApp features lets you set up meetings, send invoices, track inventory, and handle customer service requests, among other things. WhatsApp Business is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Nokia devices.
- Group Chats let you chat with several people at once. You can create group chats between friends, family members, colleagues, and even strangers.
- Voice Calls allow you to call anyone who uses the application. You can choose whether to receive incoming calls or not.
- Video Calling lets you video call anyone who uses the application, including those who don’t have the app installed.
- File Sharing lets you share files with others. You can either upload files directly to someone’s application folder or send them via email.
- Location Sharing is the most loved of features because it lets you share your location with contacts. You can choose to share your current location, or select a specific place (like home, work, school, etc.)
- Photo Sharing lets you share images with others. You can add captions to your pictures, and you can also attach videos to your pictures.
- Telegram Bot: The Telegram bot is a feature that allows users to send messages to each other directly from their Telegram accounts. Users can use the bot to send private messages, group chats, and broadcast messages. The bot is free to use and does not require any special permissions.
- Broadcast Message allows anyone who is online to view the message. These messages do not need to be sent to specific contacts; instead, they can be sent to everyone who is online.
What are the Main Features Of Your Messenger With nandbox App Builder? The Best Of WhatsApp & Telegram And Beyond!
1) Unlimited power to send and receive -in no time- text, voice, and video chats.
2) Ability to add all the features of both (WhatsApp and Telegram).
3) Addition features like built-in eCommerce store, booking services, open API, etc.
4) Ability to create custom bots by using nandbox API.
5) Chat groups up to 50K members.
6) Attractive layouts to set ads.
7) Ability to mix the messenger module with all nandbox app builder modules.
What Is the Privacy of Your Messenger App if You Build It With nandbox App Builder?
nandbox services do not copy, save, or archive any content of messages that sent by our servers, cause nandbox uses a SSL Encryption which is not breakable.
When any user sends a message in text or media, this message goes to the recipient account in less than a second if that receiver is online. If the recipient is not online, the undeliverable message is stored on the nandbox’s server until it can be sent.
If the message is undelivered for fifteen days, the undelivered message is deleted from our servers. Once a message has been delivered, it no longer resides on our servers. The contents of any delivered messages are not kept or retained by nandbox.
Can Your App Users Create Backups For Their Messages?
Yes, through linking their Google Drive accounts.
Almost all the WhatsApp features and telegram features are within your grasp, to make it in your app; if you like to select any telegram features or any WhatsApp features you may want. You just select the feature and drag and drop it in your application.
Try nandbox app builder now and build your messenger app today!