How to Recall Sent Messages
How to Recall Messages in nandbox Messenger?
Oops. Too harsh? Too personal? Too risqué? Wrong recipient? Whatever the reason, we’ve all sent messages we shouldn’t have. Message recall allows you to cancel or delete messages and files you have sent in individual and group chats. You can do that anytime, unlike with other messaging apps, nandbox does not set any time restrictions.
For iOS devices:
- Open nandbox Messenger and find the message you want.
- Tap and hold the message. A menu will appear.
- Select Recall from the menu. A checkmark will appear next to this message.
- Select the arrow icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
For Android devices.
- Open nandbox Messenger and find your message.
- Tap and hold the message. A garbage can icon will appear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the garbage can icon. Select the recall option. Tap OK.
How Message Recall Works
It is removed from the recipient’s device. This is different from deleting a message. Deleting a message only removes your copy of the message from your device.
Did the recipient see the message before recalling it?
- If yes, it will be replaced with **Message has been recalled.**
- If no, it will be removed completely. A message will not be left in its place.
- One message is recalled at a time.
- You cannot recall a message if you have already deleted it from your device.
- Recalls are only effective for the original message or file in question. It will not affect any copies the recipient may have already made or received from others.