PayPal Mobile Payment: Maximize Your Sales!
PayPal is a digital wallet service owned by eBay Inc. Which offers a PayPal mobile payment option that allows users to send money and pay for goods and services. Using credit cards, bank accounts, debit cards, gift cards, prepaid cards, and mobile wallets. At this time it is available in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
Omnichannel refers to the idea of selling products through multiple channels. Including mobile apps, social media platforms, physical stores, etc. This allows consumers to buy products wherever they want, whenever they want.
nandbox app builder makes you can integrate PayPal mobile payment into your app. Without incurring any extra fees from nandbox and get paid instantly for selling your products, bookings, and services.
How Will PayPal Mobil Payment Help You As An App Owner?
As a matter of fact, In 2021, PayPal reached $1.2 trillion in annual payments volume. The company got this from over 19 billion payment transactions – according to BusinessApp Report.
This made a huge effect on the number of active accounts which reached 429 million accounts in the second quarter of 2022 – according to Statista Report.
All of this is because it has many features for you and your potential buyers. Generally, just mentioning PayPal; makes many people feel safe while they pay online because PayPal has deeply impacted millions of people for years which made PayPal credible enough for people to trust their service.
The Main Features Of PayPal Mobile Payment:
1. Standard Payment option The standard PayPal payment method is the most popular way to pay online. You can use it to make payments on websites, apps, and mobile devices. It’s free to set up and easy to use.
2. Express Checkout lets your users complete their purchases right away without having to enter credit card information. They can choose to have the money put straight into their bank accounts or get an email when the transaction is done.
3. PayPal Credit is an option for your users to apply for financing at any time and get approved instantly. Your payouts are measured according to how much money you spend every month. You’ll never miss out on a payment again!
4. Seller Billing Agreement If you’re selling something online, you need to know what happens if someone doesn’t pay. PayPal offers a complete billing arrangement that covers it all from termination privileges to late charges.
5. Buyer Protection When you sell items on eBay, you want to make sure they arrive safely. That’s where PayPal Buyer Protection comes in. If anything goes wrong with your shipment, PayPal will cover the cost of shipping the item back to you.
6. PayPal Gift Cards are perfect for giving people exactly what they want. You can buy them yourself or give them as gifts.
7. PayPal Mobile App You can access your PayPal balance and manage your transactions wherever you go.
How To Setup PayPal Mobile Payment In Your nandbox App?
- Firstly, log in to nandbox app builder.
- Go to app settings and tap.
- Enable Paypal mobile payment option.
- Go to BrainTree to get PayPal’s SDK.
- Create an account in BrainTree to get configuration keys.
- Go back to your app setting and fill in the configuration form with BrainTree keys.
You can follow our fully imaged documentation to guide you in this configuration process step by step PayPal Module Documentation.
Try nandbox app builder now to build your profitable app and receive your money easily with PayPal mobile payment