How to Instantly Integrate Your App with PayPal Payment Gateway
Money transfer has never been easier after PayPal Payment Gateway. For over 20 years, this online payment gateway has become the most widely used for international transactions and e-commerce businesses. Today, we are touching bases with its integration in your mobile commerce app, created with nandbox App Builder.
The nandbox app creator enables you to build your app with instant integrations, whether with payment gateways or external platforms; Only drag and drop plus a few data insertions. The whole integration process would never be more than that.
Before we tip into the steps of integration, we recommend you apply the following conditions when creating your PayPal account:
- Your account should be a business account
- Select the country where your business is located
- The merchant primary currency is the same for the items you are selling.
Three steps to integrate PayPal payment gateway in your App:
1. Add the PayPal payment module to your App
After logging in to your nandbox Dashboard, head to step 4 “App settings”. Find the Paypal module by clicking the Payment Options category, drag and drop the module and save.
2. Hit the gear icon of the PayPal module for minor configurations
You will find two requirements to apply the integrations:
- Access Token; The following lines will explain how to get it.
- Merchan Primary Currency; Select the currency that you have used in creating your PayPal account.
3. Get the access token and add it to your App’s configurations
- Head to your Paypal account settings and click Account access listed on the left.
- Click the update button of API access to open the “Your payment API credentials” page.
- Click “Manage SDK Integrations” to access your Braintree SDK Credentials
- Hit “Show” to get the access token, which you will copy and paste into its field, back in your nandbox Dashboard. And “Save”.
By finishing these steps, your Mobile App created with nandbox App Builder should be integrated with your PayPal business account. If you have any questions or need further support, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you!